Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vacation Fun

Well we are home from SC and we had a great time-it was fabuluous spending time with Matt and Alexandra. I can't believe how grown up Matt has become. He even cooked my mom, sisters, and I two great dinners. It was fun to see Matt and Alex since their engagement they are very cute together and I can tell they really do love each other. I know they are very young, but you can't put an age on a match made in heaven. I am looking forward to a New Orleans wedding. I think it will be fabulous and a great vacation since I have never been there. Any how SC was awesome, I have never been there and it was so cool visiting that great city. Kudos to SC even though they made fun of our "Minnesota accent!" Any how in the light of day I will give you an update on our home project-It was quite the adventure when I was gone- so I hear-but it is coming along and that is all we can hope for. Life is short-enjoy all the bumps and lumps. LOL Matt!!!!!

No comments: