Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday Night Relaxation
This was a stressfull day at work-it was very busy and four of my fellow co-workers were layed off today. It was just a long and hard day. Tonight though we had a wine party with the girls from work-we all brought our favorite bottle of wine, a snack to share, and we all wore sweat pants. There is nothing more fun than that to help relax our lives a little. It was great!!! We also played some games and enjoyed laughter together. I love the girls at work they are a lot of fun. I hope to do it again sometime at our house once our home project is complete. Anyway it is late and I need to caught up on Ghost Whisper and Days of our Lives. Be back later for my next update=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I can't wait until I have energy do even think about fun on Friday. The last few Fridays all I could think of is going to bed! Glad you are having fun!
Post a Comment