The boys are enjoying all of the dirt piles in our yard. The bad news is all these dirt piles seem to be making there way into our house some how. I have tried to remain calm, but if you know my personality at all you know I have a hard time with messes!!! My boys can vouch for that. Any how they did sweep and vacum after I asked them very nicely in my calm and collected tone of voice. If you know what I mean. Any how boys will be boys and they are enjoying all of the fun digging and building can provide for them. Who needs toys when you have and undisclosed amount of dirt at your disposal. This is going to be such and memorable time of our lives=) Come and visit-join in the fun at any time and if you have boys bring them along they will have the time of their lives. LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!!!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Fun In The Dirt
The boys are enjoying all of the dirt piles in our yard. The bad news is all these dirt piles seem to be making there way into our house some how. I have tried to remain calm, but if you know my personality at all you know I have a hard time with messes!!! My boys can vouch for that. Any how they did sweep and vacum after I asked them very nicely in my calm and collected tone of voice. If you know what I mean. Any how boys will be boys and they are enjoying all of the fun digging and building can provide for them. Who needs toys when you have and undisclosed amount of dirt at your disposal. This is going to be such and memorable time of our lives=) Come and visit-join in the fun at any time and if you have boys bring them along they will have the time of their lives. LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
looks like you should be hosing them down before they come in.
looks like one fun pile of dirt
Post a Comment