Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Loving the younger years
Corbin is still my little dude-he still will hold my hand(most of the time), he still likes to snuggle(mostly at night on the couch watching tv or reading a book), and he still gives me hugs without being asked. Don't get me wrong he is a rough and tumble boy, but he still has some of that little boy in him that I love. I know those things won't last forever and I need to enjoy them now=) Corbin is such a sportsman and is really loving soccer soccer soccer-in fact he would like a whole soccer field in our yard. Eric is trying and it is coming along. Corbin is also such a goof ball and I love his silly faces. He is a gem!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
They grow up too fast don;t they Ton!!!
Aim
Post a Comment