Well I finally came back for an update. It has been so long I actually forgot how to log in at first. Things have been so busy since school started again. Devin is busy with his continued guitar lessons and now he has added the Cello -playing in the school orchestra. Not to mention he is busy getting use to being at the middle school and the new experience of switching class rooms all day long.
Corbin is doing great in the 4th grade. He has aced his first two spelling tests which is a great accomplisment for him and he has already read 4 chapter books since the first day of school. He is doing awesome with his reading and we are proud...
I think things are going well with our home addition project. Eric and the boys have sucessfully knocked down the chimmney which is phase one of our big job ahead we like to call project kohnke-give us more room!! Pictures to follow as we go along.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment