Friday, December 4, 2009
I Believe-Santa is Coming to Town.
Well life is forever changed in the Kohnke household. This will be our first year without the belief of Santa as a person, but the miracle of CHRISTmas will live on forever in spirit. On the day before Thanksgiving Lori, Thomas, Corbin, and I were playing a game called Scattegories-the letter was S and the category was fictional characters. Without thinking Lori yelled out Santa. The look on Corbin's face is indescribable and he then covered his face in his arms on the table, after a few minutes he looked up and his face was all red. Later I took him aside and asked if he was ok. He said he was kind of sad-we talked about the miracle of Christmas and we will watch the movie Yes, Virgina There Is a Santa Claus. Any how the moment was priceless and I guess blog worthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment