Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visiting Our "Old" Home-Cedar Rapids, IA

Stacy playing with Masons Birthday Gift-it is an Aqua Doddle Mat. I think she will be enjoying it as much as Mason will.

Mason sure is getting big and doesn't stacy look great after having this "tub" of joy. He is absolutely beautiful. Look out Claire he may have an eye for you-I think he is a ladies man.
Just look at that irresitable face he will sweet talk you very soon you will see.
Ryan and Mason-although Mason calls him BaBa-(I guess he has trouble with brother.)He calls Lauren Sissy. What a sweety. Sorry I didn't get a picture Lauren. I will get you next time. Our trip was ended suddenly due to the weather forecast. That is another story-Corbin says he is going to sue the weather man. Good Luck!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

haha, go Corbin!

Stac said...

Ahh, it makes me sad to read your blog...I miss you so much! I can't stand not being able to run over to your house and share my gossip and frustrations; having you here to remind me to focus on the important things, and remember that there's only one I need to worry about pleasing. I don't tell you often enough what an example and inspiration you are to me, thank you! I cannot imagine a life without you as my best friend...Eric, I'm still working on forgiving you for taking her away from me (oh lord, give me strength)! I love you honey and can't wait to see you again!

Always,
Stacy~