Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Our House-a piece of heaven
Well wish us luck and if you don't mind pray for us-tomorrow morning we are suppose to be signing our loan papers for our 3 year and counting addition project to our home. If you know our family you will know we are currently trying to improve our home and as many of you know it has been quite a battle. As of now our house is 768 square feet of main living space-most of you would agree this is quite small for our family with 2 growing boys, my self, and my hubby. We are all feeling very cramped after 3 years of sharing this small space. Many times it feels like there is no place to go to have some needed alone time. But--as they say good things come to those who wait so I hope this holds true cuz it feels like we have been waiting forever. although I have to say we have been very happy these past 3 years even if you have had heard me complain, which most of you have. I guess it is in my nature sometimes but, I am sure there are many people out there who wish they had what we have. I I guess I should always remember to thank God for the good the bad and the ugly-it makes us who we are, RIGHT?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment